Thermo Regulator sometimes adding temperature.

MustardWarrior
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

So I'm in debug mode and  I built a system to try and condense sour gas, using four thermo regulators and hydrogen gas, I built the intermediate pipes longer to prevent it from saying the pipe is blocked every 1/2 second but it seems to happen with short pipes too.  What the bug is is that right now I'm looking at my gas pipes inputs and out puts for my thermo regulators and they read from left to right inputs and outputs: [-73, -86], [-82, -64], [-60, -43], [-37, -52].  So it appears that sometimes the thermoregulators are heating up the gas rather than cooling it.  I am in the QOL mk 1 update.

bugged thermoregulator.sav

Steps to Reproduce
I noticed this happen multiple times wen I try and build thermo regulators. If I rebuild them then it will work okay for at least a few cycles then it will be bugged again. I've only been using them with a gas pump that only serves to fill up the loop and does serve to circulate the loop.

User Feedback

I'm not familiar with the particulars of how the thermoregulator works, but might it be thermally conducting with some of the packets as it cools them? Normally that wouldn't be apparent, but if the packets are much cooler than the regulator it could be a factor.

Share this comment