The gas filter persistently filters oxygenen, even though I selected Hydrogen. My dupes are dying, help me!

ToastyBread
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Closed

image.thumb.png.cc94d71fcb6dda1c9b2dfc47b76ee714.png

I obviously have hydrogen selected to be filtered, yet the status is set to filter oxygen. As a result, my colony is slooooowly but surely dying. And I was doing so well otherwise :(... 

Steps to Reproduce
Produce a room of normal solid tiles large enough to fit an electrolyzer, a gas pump, and a gas filter. Seal the room with the only entrance being a mechanized door. Supply the electrolyzer with what it takes to get it functioning (Power/water), as well as the gas pump and gas filter (Power and gas). Connect the gas pump to the gas filter. And after the electolyzer has pumped the enclosed area with oxygen and hydrogen to the max gas pressure, extend two gas pipes on both outputs of the gas filter, while still keeping those pipes within the enclosed space. Attach gas vents onto the ends of both pipes.

User Feedback

Looks like you have both vents in the same room.  Most people select hydrogen to be filtered and send it to a hydrogen generator to be burned off and the rest gets sent to your base.  Also use 2 pumps to maximize your oxygen

Share this comment

Hi, would you be able to post a screenshot from the gas overlay, focused on that vent? I'm wondering if you accidentally connected some of the inputs and outputs (you'll be able to see thin white pipes between the input/output icons if so).

If they're definitely not connected, please upload your save file and we'll take a closer look.

Share this comment