The game crashed!

ConfusedMichaela
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Closed

I've been trying to see if anyone knows this issue I'm having and no one knows. I bought this game early access along time ago and was never able to get it open. I deleted the old crash folders so It isn't cluttered in the pictures. I've never even gotten to play this game yet. I thought I would retry this issue once again.

When I click to open this Oxygen Not Included I get a white screen. If I click once it will go to a black screen, and if I click a third time it brings up the box saying 'Oops!' (See pic down below). I have incorporated pics of the properties in the folder of Oxygen Not Included, all the way to the crash report folders.

1st.png

2nd.png

3rd.png

error OxygenNotIncluded.txt

output_log OxygenNotIncluded.txt

Steps to Reproduce
I only clicked on the play button in Steam.

User Feedback

You need a graphics card to play the game. I am not sure if your machine is capable of a upgrade so you might need an entirely new PC.

Share this comment

Unfortunately, your chipset (Intel G45/G43 Express Chipset) is not a supported one and falls below the game's minimum system requirements. If your computer does not have a GPU that is able to meet or surpass the requirements, your best, next step is to contact Steam Support for a possible refund due to system incompatibility. 

Share this comment