Sudden extreme drop in temperature.

IPRIT
  • Branch: Live Branch Fixed

I didn't do anything to cool the gas, when half of my base freeze, most extreme temp on the screen. but it is also very cold ~-50* to the right of the door.

I am using wheezeworths to cool CO2 as you see, but the room is separated by water and CO2 is only -35*C.

Edit: there is a wheezeworth seed near rejuvenator. I think it is cooling the air, although it is not planted.

minus 90.png

Steps to Reproduce
I think the reason is that I had wheezeworth seed lying in my base (not planted) near rejuvenator.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I'm having a similar bug as well, though it has nothing to do with weezeworts. I think it has to do with constantly opening and closing mechanical doors. Looking at your picture, it looks like it's also near a door, though i can't tell how active it is.

Mechanical Door supercooling air.png

To the point of liquification.png

Share this comment

It really ruins my farm : (

the problem is the mechanized door for sure but not sure how to reproduce too.

bug1.png

Share this comment

This should be fixed in the latest hotfix(218235). It won't fix the existing temperature but the sudden drops should no longer occur.

Share this comment