string issue ( 356355 )

Crapig
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

#. STRINGS.CODEX.PRIORITY.PARAGRAPH_1
msgctxt "STRINGS.CODEX.PRIORITY.PARAGRAPH_1"
msgid "Duplicants prioritize their errands based on several factors. Some of these can be adjusted to affect errand choice, but some errands (such as seeking breathable <link=\"OXYGEN\">oxygen</link>) are so important that they cannot be delayed. Errand priority can primarily be controlled by Errand Type prioritization, and then can be further fine tuned by the <b>Priotity Tool</b> <b><color=#F44A4A>[G]</b></color>.\n\n"

#. STRINGS.CODEX.PRIORITY.PARAGRAPH_3
msgctxt "STRINGS.CODEX.PRIORITY.PARAGRAPH_3"
msgid "The priority of errands can often be modified using the <b>Priority tool</b> <b><color=#F44A4A>[G]</b></color>. The values applied by this tool are always less influencial than the Errand Type priorities described above. If two errands with equal Errand Type Priority are available to a Duplicant, they will choose the errand with a higher priority setting as applied by the tool.\n\n"

Priotity Tool [G]   -> [P]

#. STRINGS.MISC.NOTIFICATIONS.THERMALCOMFORT.MESSAGEBODY
msgctxt "STRINGS.MISC.NOTIFICATIONS.THERMALCOMFORT.MESSAGEBODY"
msgid "Environments that are extremely <link=\"HEAT\">Hot</link> or <link=\"HEAT\">Cold</link> affect my Duplicants' internal body temperature and cause undue <link=\"STRESS\">Stress</link>.\n\nThe THERMAL TOLERANCE OVERLAY <color=#F44A4A><b>[F4]</b></color> allows me to view all areas where my Duplicants will feel discomfort and be unable to regulate their internal body temperature."

THERMAL TOLERANCE OVERLAY [F4]   ->   Temperature Overlay [F3]   & check Thermal Tolerance

#. STRINGS.ITEMS.FOOD.SPICYTOFU.DESC
msgctxt "STRINGS.ITEMS.FOOD.SPICYTOFU.DESC"
msgid "<link=\"TOFU\">Tofu</link> marinated in a flavorful <link=\"SPICEVINE\">Pincha Pepperplant</link> sauce.\n\nIt packs a delightful punch."

#. STRINGS.ITEMS.FOOD.SPICYTOFU.RECIPEDESC
msgctxt "STRINGS.ITEMS.FOOD.SPICYTOFU.RECIPEDESC"
msgid "<link=\"TOFU\">Tofu</link> marinated in a flavorful<link=\"SPICENUT\">Pincha Peppernut</link> sauce."

<link=\"SPICEVINE\">Pincha Pepperplant</link>, <link=\"SPICENUT\">Pincha Peppernut</link>
which is correct?
if late is correct then dont forget make space between flavorful and <link...
msgid "<link=\"TOFU\">Tofu</link> marinated in a flavorful<link=\"SPICENUT\">Pincha Peppernut</link> sauce."
msgid "<link=\"TOFU\">Tofu</link> marinated in a flavorful <link=\"SPICENUT\">Pincha Peppernut</link> sauce."

till here.
Congratulations launching.

ok.
I'm going dive to deep space!

Steps to Reproduce
read
  • Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.