Space/rocket task (enter rocket) is forgotten if dupe interrupted by downtime on the way to rocket

SomeRandomFinn
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

If a dupe is on their way to a rocket (in my case they were in a transport tube - don't know if that is relevant) when their schedule switches to downtime, they move on to the next task after their downtime, skipping/deleting the space mission task.

Steps to Reproduce

Have a dupe (in my case travelling by transport tube) be on their way to a rocket assignment when their schedule switches to downtime.

User Feedback

I can confirm. I had this happen twice in the past two days. I would guess that it has to do with the fact that space missions are categorized as "personal need" rather than a normal task. When they change from normal tasks to downtime or sleep or bathroom, those personal needs somehow impact the space mission need. I would guess that a fix would be either to not have the personal needs overwrite and permanently eliminate the space mission task, or just make the space mission a regular task. I wouldn't mind the latter, seems more consistent with everything else in the game.

Share this comment