Space Ceiling height miscalculation?

Tachioni
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Space ceiling graphics appears to be misleading, regarding the build height for rockets.

I cannot build my Rocket to 20 tiles high, even though all squares of the rocket platform are shown under the space ceiling.

Also, an already built 20 height rocket cannot land on this platform.

image.thumb.png.045df6f36f847b61961a415edf75c74c.png    image.thumb.png.d87d16c59670b8199b04acdeb2715286.png

Steps to Reproduce

Build rocket platform 22 tiles under the space ceiling and build a radbolt rocket on that.

• Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Can you build tiles directly below the red lines? I think there is a 2 tile high "no build" zone there and after that there are red lines (before mergedown the "no build" area started exactly at these red lines)

Share this comment

1 hour ago, sakura_sk said:

Can you build tiles directly below the red lines? I think there is a 2 tile high "no build" zone there and after that there are red lines (before mergedown the "no build" area started exactly at these red lines)

It seems to have grown to three with this latest release. I've noticed it as well.

Share this comment

2 hours ago, meekay said:

It seems to have grown to three

I only see a gap of 2. Is it 3 for a certain asteroid/start or base game

@Danevolent here is what I mean. You can build two tiles two cells below the red lines. I assume the rocket considers that as its buildable area. The background scaffold of the rocket lies (didn't the scaffold stop below the red lines in one of the previous updates? In order to make it clear you can't build all the way there)
image.thumb.png.c9f7993e6a7d68c6a4a29a107c749a7e.png

Share this comment

Changed Status to Fixed

Hello, the red zone will now cover the 2 invalid rows and hopefully there will no longer be confusion about it. Thanks for your report <3 

• Like 4

Share this comment