Some reservations

Farlin
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

The achievement some reservations states you need to create 4 nature reserves to attain the achievement, but it is actually giving the achievement when you create just the two nature reserves,

Steps to Reproduce
Create two nature reserves in game and go to the colony summary and you will see you have gained the achievement some reservations which says you have to designate four nature reserves.

User Feedback

I can only show a picture of the current base it has moved on slightly since I first reported it, as I now have three nature reserves, the 1, 2 and 3 on the map picture, still not the 4, while the achievements picture clearly shows I have the achievement some reservations. If you want I could drop a save file to show it but I don't have a save from when I had only the two nature reserves. It's also not the first time I have had this happen but I don't normally check the achievements so I don't know if it happens every time or not. I actually had clicked on the colony summary by accident and it took me to it, that's the only reason I noticed it this time.

VzryZZx.jpgYV9bT2k.jpg

Share this comment