Slimelung increased & incurable

signalstation
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I played my latest colony a bit last night, and things proceeded normally, though performance seemed a little choppy compared to how it usually runs.

Tonight (April 3) I fired up ONI and it updated itself. When I played the same colony, first, the edibles available dropped suddenly from around 80,000 calories to around 14,000 calories. I wasn't tracking closely enough to figure out why that happened, only that before I unpaused the colony, I noticed I had over 80,000 calories, and sometime shortly after unpausing, the amount dropped to around 14,000. Shortly = it hadn't been a full cycle in the game, and at only 15 dupes, they wouldn't have chewed through that many calories in one cycle.

More notable, though, was that after 60+ cycles in this colony with everyone's immune systems in fairly good shape, during this April 3rd session, suddenly dupes began to get Slimelung. Germ overlay showed a lot of Slimelung germs around the base, so the illness itself is probably legit. However, no one had been sick before, but on April 3rd, within 1 hour of gameplay at normal speed, 5 dupes became sick with Slimelung, and most dupes' immune systems appeared to be gradually nosediving.

Slimelung also appeared to be incurable as of April 3. I treated some patients in med-beds and some in pharma chambers, and all received aid from other duplicants, but no one's immune system recovered at all. Some of them were sick for more than 45 minutes / 4 cycles and did not improve in that time.

If germs and sickness have been rebalanced, that's fine, but I'm sure the inability to cure slimelung must be a bug.

Steps to Reproduce
Allow ONI to update itself April 3, 2018, then play normally?

User Feedback