Slicksters vanish after being relocated

Vaiaphraim
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Pending

I noticed a very weird behaviour regarding Slicksters. I'm having trouble reproducing the bug now, but it appeared to me a couple of times in sequence earlier.

The first animal trap I ever created was to capture a Slickster - to put it into the CO2 room of my main base. Capturing and transfer was no problem, however as I saved and quit the game, to continue playing later, the creature was just gone... the only trace it left behind was a few grams of oil (which counted to me as a "proof" of loading the correct file, since otherwise, there was no trace of oil near my base)

Capturing another Slickster in order to reproduce lead to the same behaviour - no more creature in the CO2 room.

As I tried to "set up the scene" a third time to post savefiles here, I couldn't reproduce the bug anymore. I will therefore attach the file with two slicksters lost, centered on my CO2 conversion area. I hope this helps somehow...

Optimistic Tunnel Bug Report.sav

Steps to Reproduce
1) Setup animal collection point 2) Setup trap 3) Capture slickster 4) Release slickster at collection point 5) Save the game 6) Load the game

User Feedback