Slickster continue suck CO2 dont convert to crude oil

timgodlike
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Steam Pending

slickster continue sucking CO2 and didnt convert to crude oil. i need to restart the save game to make the slickster convert the crude oil but after that the slickster still non stop sucking the CO2 without convert to crude oil. i need to save game and reload again.

20171005204657_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
slickster continue sucking CO2 and didnt convert to crude oil. i need to restart the save game to make the slickster convert the crude oil but after that the slickster still non stop sucking the CO2 without convert to crude oil. i need to save game and reload again.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

Seems to be working for me.

It could just be because where it can move is in oxygen. And since Carbon Dioxide sinks it's just not able to get the goods.

Share this comment

check air pressure played on a friends test branch of this game in debug and noticed if air pressure above 1kg a tile will not poop oil if you click on the slicky to get it's info check it's contents will probley have a stupid amount of crude oil stored up but due to air pressure will not drop it

Share this comment

I ran into the same problem, i was using a high pressure vent so the room has some buffering capacity. Will try to use a normal vent and see what happens.

Share this comment

They will only dump oil out when they are not in a cell of CO2, or right after loading.

• Like 1

Share this comment