Sleet Wheat Grain erroneously stores in Refrigerator.

MegaMappy
  • Branch: Live Branch Pending

Sleet Wheat Grain is being stored in the Refrigerator instead of the storage compactor, where it should be. I have tried turning off all components to be stored in the Refrigerator and then ordering it to be emptied. but immediately after emptying it, a dupe will load up the Refrigerator with all the Sleet Wheat Grain, even though the Refrigerator shouldn't be accepting any component.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Set the Refrigerator to priority 6, Order a dupe to sweep Sleet Wheat Grain, that's what did it for me. I only noticed this when my Refrigerator filled up faster than I expected. I managed to get around the issue by setting a Storage Compactor to 7, and to only accept Sleet Wheat Grain.

User Feedback

No, that is intended to be stored there, because grain can rot. The problem here is, that it does not get it's category, because when it discovered, it put the category only to storage compactor and not the fridge too.

Share this comment

Got the same problem in the outbreak update, please fix, really annoying!!!

all my dupes are starving because they can't find food, cause the fridge holds sleet wheat instead of regular food and you can't uncheck sleet wheat cause its not there.

Edited by manu_x32

Share this comment