Several Bugs

newcomix
  • Pending

Dev build 207390 or 207380 ?( did it change today/did i read it wrong?? ive been playing 16 hours a day... sorry)

Cancel, Like cancel Dig orders, does not work on Plant boxes.
I had an issue where i accidently dug up all the plant boxes, i tried to cancel it by using C and then drag but that didnt work.
The check box option for dig orders also didnt work, i had to cancel dig up option in the tooltip for eachplant box.

Audio
If u click The message : New duplicants are ready, u will see the duplicents available but the audio changes to extra audio tracks playing. 
I had the one which is standard gameplay, the main menu one and the duplicant select background music playign at the same time.
This didnt happen each time, maybe try to click it during night or daytime.  

Bleachstone slowly dissapearing and a note about bleachstone

This might be intended, but when  gather bleachstone for the sanitizer, which is hard enough as it is. When i get my 50kg and i am making some space or reorganizng other things, once i want to put it down, the bleachstone has been used on i have no idea what. Then i need to gather bleachstone AGAIN to actually build the sanitizer. Before devbuild 207390, it seemed the sanitzer didnt need to be refilled with resources, I absolutly loved that!. Hand sanitizer has been a pain in the butt since the start.

Graphic
Dupes are misplaced, when entering the medical Cot
Capturebed.PNG

Broken Buildings

Could be me but i had a few broken buildings, and when i reloaded my game everything was working again. 
But i Didnt repair them (not completly sure tho)
Reproduce: Have 5 stressed destructive dupes at 100%, destroy about 5 of your algea detoxizer and 5 manual generators ( i think at least 3 were broken, then save as game and then load game. Heres jack now next to a fixed algea detoxizer(see image)

Capturejack2.PNG

Dev Build 207380

Stats increase bugged

In this last build you get tinkering skill for almost everything but your other skills dont increase such as cooking, creativity, digging, i have no idea if thats good or bad, if the dupes still have the skill but its not showing anywhere.. In cycle 50 only althletics is 13, my highest, and i get tinkering skill upthe rest hasnt changed at all or much, its the stats they came with i think.
It just says in the tooltip of Jobs that tinkering means how good you are with the compost and that doesnt really quality as anything to me. On the other hand, if you use machines your tinkering goes up, but that skill isnt in the Jobs section.

Just got another skill up in tinkering for running on the manual generator. Which used to give athletics skill up... which imo was better.

Suggestion: Maybe its better if Skill increase isnt sped up when u play in Fast Speed game time. I usually miss the events, ofcourse theres the message box which show what happened...

Gas filters/Liqui filters dont remember the Output state ( i thought a known issue)
After reload the gas filters need to have their output selected again

Game crashed

Game crashed randomly at cycle 52. 
Id like to give a crash report, but i cant find the post which explains that.
Nothing particulary strange was going on, it was going very well actually.

Main Menu Resume Save title

The title for Resume, for example The Messy Colony, Cycle 52 but Im actually on cycle 53. 
So the info in main menu Resume isnt correct.

Steps to Reproduce
See the above in the post

User Feedback

Audio
If u click The message : New duplicants are ready, u will see the duplicents available but the audio changes to extra audio tracks playing. 
I had the one which is standard gameplay, the main menu one and the duplicant select background music playign at the same time.
This didnt happen each time, maybe try to click it during night or daytime.  

Good catch :D this can happen with one of the daytime songs. This one's fixed, thanks!

Share this comment