Robo-miner destroys bunker door

Gurgel
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

The robo-miner goes crazy and turns a bunker door into molten steel! Note that the timing is a bit random, but in 2 attempts I watched it happen 2 times, so I assume it is at least somewhat reliable.

p126 bunker door.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Run attached save to watch it happen...

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

There seems to be something slightly off with that bunker door, two of its tiles are not correctly registering as "foundation" internally (which is what tiles and solid doors should be), and so the auto-miner thinks it can mine those cells. The other bunkers in your save don't appear to have this problem, and destroying and rebuilding the affected bunker seems to resolve the issue.

How the bunker got into that state in the first place is still up for investigation! Can you think of anything that was different about building that door? No debug tools used or unusual circumstances you can remember?

Edit:

It was the destruction of the bunker door to the left which incorrectly removed the "foundation" state from some of the tiles of the door to the right. Thanks for reporting the issue! Should be fixed in the next update.

Edited by Brook

Share this comment