Rime: No Balm Lily seed, but there is entry in JungleFrozen.yaml

abud
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

At first, I thought it is intentional for Rime without balm lily. After reading JungleFrozen.yaml I believe this is not the case. There should be balm lily seeds buried somewhere in Rime jungle biome. A bit looking around, it turned out SwampLilySeed absent from worldgen/mobs.yaml. Adding SwampLilySeed to mobs.yaml resulting balm lily seed appear in new generated rime world as requested by JungleFrozen.yaml.

Steps to Reproduce
Generate new rime world

User Feedback

Seems to be still an issue. Might be intentional because of the germ situation but I need them for my Drekos. I tried your solution by copying the Leafy Plant seed entry and changing it to Swamp Lily so hopefully it'll work next time.

Share this comment

Guys.  I know you're busy and all?  But it's Build RP-394616, and you still haven't even confirmed that it's a bug that exists.

I assure you.  This bug exists in the current build (as of this posting).

It is especially infuriating because you also have this nasty surprise: https://imgur.com/a/HuVeWaS

Share this comment

This is still happening on Rime worlds. Seems to prevent the printing pod from giving me balm lily seeds as well (at least, in ~450 cycles or so, it's yet to do so). Plenty of buried pincha-pepper, no balm lily seeds to be seen (double-checked in debug mode, definitely none buried on the map). Is this intentional? Is there some other way to get the seeds?

Share this comment