Restrom out of order?

randomdupe
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

The restroom out of order popped up in the message area telling that Ada wants to use a restroom that is out of order.  This is what i find.

20180616143804_1.thumb.jpg.e16cf829e035c4950fb7716bf7c41257.jpg

As you can see, Ada is in one of the lavatories and is currently using it.  When i'm using outhouses, this warning lets me know if they need to cleaned/filled and isn't getting done.  With Lavatories, the input of water could empty or the output blocked, the warning never shows.  My first indication of problems with the lavatory is "Made a Mess."  By the time the problem is found and corrected, several other "Messes" will have been made.

This is a good warning to have and seems to work fine with outhouses, however it does not with lavatories.  This error should show when lavatories are not usable, not when in use.  I've never had this warning when lavatories were unusable.  I've seen this happen over several updates, and do not know how to reliably make the "when in use" error show up.

Steps to Reproduce
Dupe wants go>goes to lavatory>warning shows up when in use.

User Feedback

The only time this happens to me is when I first load a save and unpause.

It does happen fairly often, but only under that condition

Share this comment

Happened upon loading back into the game after posting this.  Seems to be the one certain time to get it with lavatories.  Still wish it would tell me when they weren't working.

Share this comment