Resolution setting keeps resetting.

alamancer
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

frequently when i return to the game, when i actually resume, the resolution setting goes back to 1360x768 @ 60Hz (i am using a surface pro 4)

in this setting all text and widgets are unreadable, so i have to constantly change it back to somthing like 1280x1024 to see the buttons. it doesnt seem to revert the setting every time, but al least 1 in 4 times. so not game braking but a pain point for anyone using nonstandard computers like the surface pro 4

(

Steps to Reproduce
use surface pro 4. start game and change resolution. exit out and restart. resume game and sometimes its back to the old little liny resolution
  • Like 1

User Feedback

ok after looking around, it seems other types of computers can have this same bug, so sorry for the repeat bug report. just trying to help

Share this comment

Having this same issue on my Surface Pro 5. The resolution never saves and goes back to the default every time I quit and re-open.

Share this comment

Hi, we're having trouble tracking this one down. Would you be able to do the following:

1. Post the output_log.txt after the game starts up normally
  2. Post the output_log.txt after the resolution gets reset (just immediately quit the game, don't fix the resolution please)
  3. Post your kplayerprefs.yaml after the resolution gets reset (this is in Documents\Klei\OxygenNotIncluded).

Thank you very much!

• Thanks 1

Share this comment