Renaming Dups

AirBanner
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Pending

So, i've been playing and i found 1 bug pretty annoying for me. When I finally find some Dup i want into my colony, I usually rename the Dup, but in this process, if the new name contains some letter of some hotkey, the letter is just not written in the name and the hotkey is activated. Exemplifying, if some Dup have high digging ability and I want to rename as "Digger", when I press the "G", it selects the digging tasks and exits the rename process. That only happens the first time you click on the letter, if I go to rename the dup again and I press "G" again, it will write it, but its pretty annoying that it happens on every hotkey.

Steps to Reproduce
I was already in-game and waiting to get duplicants from printing pod, when the printing pod was ready, i just selected one dupplicant i tried to rename it with some hotkey letter. It is not those 3 initials Dups you can get before the world's creation, this bug has been found after the world has been created
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

Does this happen on the choosing screen only, or does this happen if you rename them after printing too? Cause the latter works fine for me.

Share this comment

I have this problem too. I keep finding myself with a dupe called Vi and the germ screen up for example. Also sometime sif you click on the dupe and then on the pencil to change his name nothing happens. I was unable to rename Joshua. But I could rename Catalina

Share this comment