recipes not appearing on exosuit or loom.

soda235
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

dsdfgh.thumb.jpg.6bda977a3b919a624ac550db4b5b0ea4.jpg

As you can see i am unable to see any recipes for the exosuit forge, the same can be said for the loom

Steps to Reproduce
No idea sorry.

User Feedback

Try finding a Reed Fiber. Refer to current game mechanic, each recipe will be revealed once you discover all essential ingredient. It is a Reed Fiber in your case.

FYI, for Jet Suit you have to build a Pitcher Pump on top of petroleum pool so that you are able to make some petroleum bottle. The game will then reveal a Jet Suit's recipe.

Share this comment

25 minutes ago, Ozcuraz said:

Try finding a Reed Fiber. Refer to current game mechanic, each recipe will be revealed once you discover all essential ingredient. It is a Reed Fiber in your case.

FYI, for Jet Suit you have to build a Pitcher Pump on top of petroleum pool so that you are able to make some petroleum bottle. The game will then reveal a Jet Suit's recipe.

hi, 

I effectively not pick some Reed Fiber yet.....(don't remember it's needed for exosuit)

I suspected that. But i didn't know that each recipe will be revealed once you discover all essential ingredient. It's a little bit strange not to know the ingredients before...(pedia or forge) i'm not a new player but if you don't know the recipe you can search a long time ....

I'm making a comeback tonight

(sorry for my english)

Thanks you for your comment !

Share this comment

Thanks SharraShimada and Ozcuraz for your advise, the recipe of the exosuit have been revealed after finding Reed Fiber....

• Like 1

Share this comment

Devs want us to find out what we can build on our own. And they change recipes from time to time. For exmaple, the picture-frames do need reed fiber too since QOL1. 

Share this comment