recipes bug

lablonsk
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Good afternoon,
My game does not show the recipes so I can use the equipment, as you can see the food does not appear anything, only appears a window as if it was missing some part, my game is original steam. And yes I already played but had stopped for personal reasons then all requirements to use the machine were satisfied but no option appears any. Help me by. Playing normally but does not appear recipes, I have completely uninstalled and restart the game and the computer is nothing

457140_screenshots_20181228192027_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Playing normally but does not appear recipes, I have completely uninstalled and restart the game and the computer is nothing

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Hi lanbonsk,

Welcome to ONI. Hidden recipe is a basic game mechanic at present. Each recipe will appear in production menu once you discover all of its required ingredients. You can find which ingredient is needed for Microbe Musher by clicking on "Book/square icon" near building name "Microbe Musher" in your screenshot.

For example, "Mush Bar" is a recipe that can be produced by "Microbe Musher". In order to make it appear in production menu you have to discover both of the following resources first; 
1. Dirt - you can discover it by digging dirt tile
2. Water - you can discover it by building "Pitcher Pump" (under Plumbing Menu) on top of water reservoir. 

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

Changed Status to Fixed

We've improved this for the next release, both by adding a message when no recipes are discovered, and by being more generous about when recipes show up (only one ingredient is needed rather than all ingredients).

• Thanks 2

Share this comment