When you Recharge the Vacillator, a dupe delivers the recharge but the building doesn't go back to the ready state, it just stays stuck in the "recharge requested" state. The building fixes itself with a save-and-reload (so no point in uploading a save file).
Steps to Reproduce
Given a ready vacillator and a spare charge:
- Assign a dupe to the Vacillator.
- Something feels different, complete the process.
- Click the Recharge button.
- Wait for a dupe to deliver the recharge.
- After a few seconds of animation, the vacillator should go back to the "charged" state.
A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now