QOL3 Plumber can't empty any plumbing

KittenIsAGeek
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Linux Pending

I have several plumbers trained, but am unable to empty pipe segments.  The option isn't listed.  I have to deconstruct the pipes, then mop up the spilled liquid.

Steps to Reproduce
Start a game on QoL3 preview. Train a plumber. Click on a pipe segment and note the lack of an "empty pipe" option.

User Feedback

I don't recall ever seeing that button. I do know there's a tool specifically for emptying pipes(work like the mop and sweep tools). I believe the default hotkey is "Insert".

Share this comment

Plumbers enable the usage of this tool:

image.png

@KittenIsAGeek Were you looking for it on the building's button menu (e.g. where Disable Building, Enable Autorepair, etc. show up)?

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

15 minutes ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Plumbers enable the usage of this tool:

image.png

@KittenIsAGeek Were you looking for it on the building's button menu (e.g. where Disable Building, Enable Autorepair, etc. show up)?

Yes, I was.  I feel like an idiot.   Thank you.

Share this comment

1 minute ago, Ipsquiggle said:

@KittenIsAGeek No worries. If the game wasn't making the connection clear, that's something we should improve. I'll also see if it should be added to the building's menu.

I think, perhaps, that I simply didn't notice the "new" tool.  The tools I use most frequently from that small set (sweep, mop, net) I use by keystroke, so I haven't exactly been paying attention to that corner.  

Share this comment