Puflet eggs not selectable, except via resource menu

yoakenashi
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Puflets (and all morphs) will lay eggs; however, I cannot select them by hovering over them and selecting them. They do not show up as an item that can be selected. My mouse is hovering over the egg. There is oxylite and a dense puflet egg, but I cannot select the puflet egg that is in this location. I can only select it via the resource menu, cycling through every puflet egg on that asteroid.

This issue happens fairly often and is really annoying. When the egg is dropped as "debris" we should be able to click on it after it lands.

20220530195209_1.thumb.jpg.2d861cd59b0a73033dbc1cf4cc1c059c.jpg

Save file is attached:

The Beyond3.sav

Steps to Reproduce
  1. Wait for a puflet to lay an egg
  2. Unable to select egg that has been laid
  3. Current workaround is to add it to the resource menu and click on the egg resource until the appropriate egg you wanted to select is selected

User Feedback

This has been an issue forever. You either have to sweep the egg via the sweep tool, or select the egg by finding where it actually is considered in the game (generally between the tile its sitting on and the one below it).

This also occurs with pip, drecko and shine bug eggs (since they have the ability to fall since the critters aren't always on the ground).

Edited by oconzer
Additional info
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment