Prioritizing Tidying does not sweep up items on the ground without selecting them with a tool

robotica
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Groundkeepers and Plumbers will carry on performing unrelated tasks while the floor is covered in junk, and I think telling them to sweep everything shouldn't be necessary.

Steps to Reproduce
Prioritize Tidying (mine was prioritized automatically by the Job Station), have items on ground without selecting Sweep on them, have other work for him to do.

User Feedback

I'm pretty sure the "storage" priority is the one that controls dupes putting non-swept debris into storage compactors.

Share this comment

Then it's wrong. The Tidy action states it covers Sweep, Mop and other actions aswell. In addition, this action gets prioritized by selecting a Groundskeeper job to a duplicant, so there are conflicting actions in the game.

Share this comment

Sweeping is a two-layered priority; you need to have both tidy and delivering prioritized. Tidy for the sweeping part, and delivering so that they can put it away.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Thanks again for your response. I then believe that applying for a Groundskeeper job should automatically prioritize Storage as their profession, because Groundkeepers are meant to clean stuff up. I actually put up a real bug now, third try's a charm.

Share this comment