Pressure plate doesn't update the weight

OxCD
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Hi

This pressure plate is getting glass from the forge.

It's supposed to trigger the sweeper when glass weight is above 25kg. It doesn't.

There's 140 kg glass, pressure plate is still measuring 10kg.

image.thumb.png.74ca0921bb9842e5f3f0295ad8b63a1e.png

Thanks in advance

Have a nice week-end.

Steps to Reproduce

Reproduce the setup above, or load my save.

OxCD's Cocoon.sav

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Hi @OxCD, I just loaded up this save in the testing branch, and the plate sent a green signal and recognized the 140kg. Could you give it a spin on the testing branch to see if the issue is resolved there? I also had all mods disabled, so it's possible that a mod is the source of the issue as well. Thanks!

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

1 hour ago, fatheroctopus said:

Hi @OxCD, I just loaded up this save in the testing branch, and the plate sent a green signal and recognized the 140kg. Could you give it a spin on the testing branch to see if the issue is resolved there? I also had all mods disabled, so it's possible that a mod is the source of the issue as well. Thanks!

Hi. Thanks for your return ! The reload update the plate. It seems to happen mostly when liquid glass turns to solid glass.

I don't really want to switch to testing branch for now. May I ask you to try the method above before ? (take out any remaining glass before the test).

If you got not result, then I'll move to testing branch, asap.

Many thanks

Have a great day :)

EDIT : never mind, I'll update to beta tomorrow.

Edited by OxCD

Share this comment

No worries if you don't want to go on test, I didn't realize it was an issue fixed on re-load. I'll continue looking, thanks!

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

13 hours ago, fatheroctopus said:

No worries if you don't want to go on test, I didn't realize it was an issue fixed on re-load. I'll continue looking, thanks!

Test done. All mods disabled. Testing branch installed.

Same process, same result. Take out the glass after the re-load, launch the glass forge, and here it is, one load of 20kg, not detected by the pressure plate "current pressure : 10kg".

image.thumb.png.c0040378e7cde71155480e09bd75cf8c.png

Edited by OxCD
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment