Pitcher pump resources temperature display mismatch (506365)

JRup
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Linux Known Issue

There is a mismatch between reported and actual temperature. The following screenshot shows the only pitcher pump on the map that has access to naphtha. This has survived several Save/Load cycles.

520285966_resourcediscrepancy.png.f4085013ef86fcd29190e84c21ba6f98.png

Steps to Reproduce

A single pitcher pump is necessary to reproduce. Single out a resource type and make it available for the pitcher pump (there are no other pitcher pumps with access to naphtha on this map, for example). Not tested: multiple pitcher pumps with access to same resource type.

Click on the resource from the resources list; this pitcher pump should have it and the map will be centered on the pump itself when clicked.

Note the discrepancy between reported and actual temperature.

This discrepancy is not seen with actual bottled liquids...

Edit: uploaded save file per request.

DeCrew 325 Cycle 7431.sav

• Like 1

User Feedback

The info card displays the building's temperature but I can see how it might be interpreted as the average liquid temperature. That said the Naptha info card and details panel don't match if they are the same tile.

Could you attach your save?

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

18 hours ago, EricKlei said:

The info card displays the building's temperature but I can see how it might be interpreted as the average liquid temperature. That said the Naptha info card and details panel don't match if they are the same tile.

Could you attach your save?

I edited the OP and uploaded the oldest auto-save file available that's chronologically closest to the screenshot. It's old, crusty and grandfathered into this current iteration of the game. It's been through a lot so far.

Do note the building's temperature is on par with the naphtha pool as it's partially submersed in the stuff. It is located in the magma biome, inside a vacuum, can't miss it. I believe the pump was built shortly prior to update 506365.

It is not a save file that depends heavily on mods, so 98% of the functionality is there even without using mods. The momentary push-button won't give any problems at all and the manual delivery mod is barely noticeable for dupes so I don't expect any funny stuff even if missing...

Share this comment