Pipes rundomly stop working if 2 pipes connected to one input outlet.

Mutineer
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Pipes stop working if 2 input pipes connected to one input outlet. In save provided pipe from desalinator and side pipe from water sive were connected to one output. Water stop moving from water sieve. After the second connection was destroyed, movement restarted.

The Ironic Crew.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Connecting 2 output outlet to one input outlet.

User Feedback

I can’t reproduce this error, where can I build a pipe so that everything breaks?

Spoiler

image.jpg

Share this comment

Hi @Mutineer, I'm sorry to say it's not clear in the save file which pipes are supposed to connect in which way. Would you mind either recreating the connection with the issue, or drawing on a screenshot what the expected behavior is? Thanks!

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

Ok, there is one safe with unexpected liquid pipe behavior. I will try to reproduce others when I have time.

In that save, I cut input from a pipe provided water to oxygen farm. As you can see when you run save, all water going to the first plant, as from water in pipes and water in pipes which inside farm ties. In a short while all oxyferns, except the first one will stop working. The pipe now provides water only to the first plant.
Expected behavior, pipe continue to provide water to all plants until run out of water.

Pipes illustration.sav

Share this comment