Persisting Pipe Not deconstructing issue

Izzy248
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I reported on this issue before and I dont know if its being worked on or not, but the issue keeps arriving every now and then. Basically for some reason Pipe Bridges wont deconstruct every now and then. They will remain in their spot hovering and act as though they are there even though the dupe seemingly deconstructed it but it will still remain in the scene. If I restart the game and the load scene back it will be gone, but Im not sure why it will only actually disappear after I load the game back and not initially when I deconstruct it the first time. This only has happened with the Liquid Bridges for me as well.

Steps to Reproduce
1. Build Pipe Bridge. 2. Deconstruct Pipe Bridge

User Feedback

Restarted it and tried to replicate it. I did....This time I tried it with two bridges to see if maybe one would deconstruct. In the image shown I show I am trying to deconstruct all the liquid pipes and bridges in the surrounding area. Everything around it deconstructed except for the bridges. They just stayed there.

Pipe Bridge 1.png

Pipe Bridge 2.png

Share this comment

Mass orders from within the "view" screen have selective targets.  image.png.c64cba07df0de8d9fe5cc2fa0e4ef455.png

Targeting just the plumbing does not target bridges, so perhaps that is a separate bug by it self.

Share this comment

2 hours ago, Kabrute said:

Mass orders from within the "view" screen have selective targets.  image.png.c64cba07df0de8d9fe5cc2fa0e4ef455.png

Targeting just the plumbing does not target bridges, so perhaps that is a separate bug by it self.

Yeah I know, and in the picture taken I did have the Plumping overlay on to better highlight what I was talking about with the pipes. But when I originally did this for deconstructing I didnt have any "views" on, and had "All" selected to try to get rid of things. Still didnt work.

Share this comment