Outhouse not working

I_Am_Echo
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Closed

This bug has been around with me for maybe 4 weeks or so. I stopped playing and waited for the next update to happen thinking they would hopefully fix this annoying bug. That didn't happen. Doing some investigating I haven't found this bug in the known bug section. 

What happens is once I construct an Outhouse it's usable until all the "uses" are up. They go and unclogged it. However afterward it's still unusable. In order for me to reset it, I would have to deconstruct it and then reconstruct another one. Hopefully, it gets fixed soon.

Best of luck. 

Capture.PNG

Steps to Reproduce
I started a new game and simply constructed an outhouse. After all the uses are up it cannot be used again.

User Feedback

I can see it miss dirt. I think whole issue is caused by priority of filling task which is below digging (and probably many others).

So even when there is default 5 priority on outhouse, you could schedule few digging tasks and noone will fill toilet. Increasing priority should solve this.

Btw, it would be great if these tasks priorities could be visible somewhere in game, even better if these tasks could be prioritized manually (when on same level).

Edited by ParanoikCZE

Share this comment