Nobody runs Manuals generators

Zow
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Steam Pending

Hi,

My 3 batteries are empty and nobody runs Manuals Generators... probably because it says "Batteries sufficiently full" but they aren't...

Everything seems to be well plugged.

BugBatteries1.thumb.JPG.acb506ec52a900a52ef2766757fd0cfc.JPGBugBatteries2.thumb.JPG.9ffa551b785513f15755599700fd433d.JPG

RadioactiveBase -BatteriesBug.sav

output_log.txt

DxDiag.txt

Steps to Reproduce
I'm not sure... It worked for a time when I upgraded with the power transformers.

User Feedback

I loaded the save and 3 dupes went for power generation immediately in the morning. The way manual wheels and coal generators are set with the slider is something that can be hard to understand. When The power charge in batteries connected to those generators falls bellow the threshold a new job order is placed. With coal generators its just filling them, on wheels it means dupe will run to it and start running. A dupe will stop running on the wheel for many reasons, for example to catch breath(not enough oxygen in the wheel area) or when batteries are full.

The reload could have fixed the real problem with the power, but everything seems fine when I let it run for a few cycles

Share this comment

Yes the reload fixed the thing, 3 dupes went for power generation in the morning in my game too.

I don't know what happened, that's why I posted it here. My dupes were close to suffocate cause I had no power. 

My Manuals Generators were set on 30% but my batteries were totally empty for a while.

Anyway it's working fine now.

Thanks for the answer !

Share this comment