No Config file? [FIXED]

Azered
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

[FIXED, sort of] I do not seem to have a Config file in my Oxygen Not Included folder. I have a Mod folder, but not a config. Is this mod-based or did I stumble upon a bug/issue? I did verify my game's integrity.

image.png

Steps to Reproduce
I do not know how.

User Feedback

Would help if you explained what you are trying to do. If you are trying to install mods, you simply subscribe to them in the Steam Workshop now (you couldn't before).

All saves/settings/mods should be in C:\Users\<your username>\Documents\Klei\OxygenNotIncluded\mods

Share this comment

There is no config file in most unity-engine games. If you refer to mod-configs, they are located inside the mod folder in your documents subfolder, if there is a config file for this mod at all. 

Share this comment

5 hours ago, tommytom2k2 said:

Would help if you explained what you are trying to do. If you are trying to install mods, you simply subscribe to them in the Steam Workshop now (you couldn't before).

All saves/settings/mods should be in C:\Users\<your username>\Documents\Klei\OxygenNotIncluded\mods

Then it's probably what I'm doing. Thanks for the information, I'll close up this thread if that's the best idea.

Share this comment