Nature Reserve +6 bonus not applied when dupes overlap / are close together when going through the nature reserve room.

Megatherion9
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

I have a room set up as a nature reserve that the dupes are forced to walk / run through before they go to sleep in their beds, it is 15 tiles wide. 90% of the time, all the dupes get the +6 morale bonus from the nature reserve, but I have noticed that if the dupes are overlapping or very close together when going through the nature reserve room, only one of the dupes (of the dupes that are overlapping) get the bonus. I would appreciate if the devs could change the way the nature reserve bonus is activated / checked so that overlapping dupes are all given the bonus. This is definitely not an critical / important bug, I just thought I would point it out to the devs so they can hopefully look at it and possibly fix it.

Steps to Reproduce

have overlapping dupes going through a nature reserve room

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.