Missing Water rendering

isyweisy
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: OSX Fixed

I have loaded up my game (occupational_upgrade_preview) and my water textures had disappeared. Where my water should be it looks smudged and when i hover my mouse over where the smudge is it says there is water. The normal texture has appeared before but it has stopped working now. Thanks for helping.

Steps to Reproduce
I just loaded up the game today. Yesterday i was just playing like normal (idk what exactly happened just before the texture disappeared) my game hasn't been normal since. I just bought the game yesterday. I'm playing on mac but i will try on windows later when my new SSD arrives.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Hi 

Started a new game with the latest upgrade (occupational_upgrade_preview).

Water rendering missing after first cycle save. 

Playing on mac version 

Share this comment

Also experiencing the same issue on the occupational preview playing on a Mac, water not rendering but I don't seem to have any issue picking it up from pitcher pump even though it's not visible. 

Share this comment

Same here, water and polluted water was there and suddenly I can't see it.

Tried to reload the save and to restart the game, didn't work.

Running on a Mac Mini (end of 2014), with OS X El Capitan (10.11.6).

5a6e12d82dfb3_Capturedecran2018-01-28a12_54_54.thumb.png.c94ef2ab7b4ec54e2e8d7f5a57fd7dcd.png

Share this comment

Same. Works fine in the beginning but then eventually breaks, and then doesn't get fixed after save-restart-load, so it's pretty bad. Mac, AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2 GB graphics.

Here's my broken save attached.

Abode.sav

Share this comment

I started having this issue as well, Build 02-312713 running on Mojave 10.14.4. 

Previous saves experience the same issue, also running new game has the issue. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 11.34.28 pm.png

Share this comment