missing strings error

kaffle
  • Pending

whenever i try to open this game, i get this error.

i uploaded necessary files.

oxygennotincluded.png

Steps to Reproduce
i was trying to open the game.

User Feedback

I'm having the same problem man.  I'll let you know if i get it resolved some how.  ppl have been telling me to update graphics and audio drivers, but i haven't had any success yet

Share this comment

Hey so I got it to work. basically I went to my start menu and went to run program and opened Devmgmt.msc I just went down the list updating any drivers that had to do with the system, audio, and graphics.  i restarted my computer and it worked.hoped this helped

Share this comment

Yeah this is a problem I am having as well.  Its a shame hopefully they can put out a patch to fix it because i dont have the time top figure it out on my own right now.  Someone please help and tell me how to fix it i tried updating my drivers and they are all up to date.  I dont know what ot don and i really wnat to play this game.  Im gonna leave it alone for a while and come back to it ion the morning hopefully they have it fixed by then or someone helps us/me lmao.  

Share this comment

Bump! I paid this game and i can not play it, else i'll have to require a refund through steam.

Share this comment