missing strings error

kaffle
  • Pending

whenever i try to open this game, i get this error.

i uploaded necessary files.

oxygennotincluded.png

Steps to Reproduce
i was trying to open the game.

This issue has not been confirmed by a developer yet.

Report Bug

User Feedback

I'm having the same problem man.  I'll let you know if i get it resolved some how.  ppl have been telling me to update graphics and audio drivers, but i haven't had any success yet

Share this comment

Hey so I got it to work. basically I went to my start menu and went to run program and opened Devmgmt.msc I just went down the list updating any drivers that had to do with the system, audio, and graphics.  i restarted my computer and it worked.hoped this helped

Share this comment

Yeah this is a problem I am having as well.  Its a shame hopefully they can put out a patch to fix it because i dont have the time top figure it out on my own right now.  Someone please help and tell me how to fix it i tried updating my drivers and they are all up to date.  I dont know what ot don and i really wnat to play this game.  Im gonna leave it alone for a while and come back to it ion the morning hopefully they have it fixed by then or someone helps us/me lmao.  

Share this comment

So I had the same problem and after updating drivers etc... I unplugged my HDMI (It's a laptop) and ran it and the game started perfectly! (You may need to assign this program to run under your GPU though)

Hope this helps,

Ricky

Share this comment

.... .... .... .... .... ....