Miner Required Materials not Showing Dig Queued Icon

kova
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

When Promoting Dupe from apprentice miner to miner, queued dig jobs that requires a miner or seasoned miner will no longer show icon to show that the dig is queued, but when hovered with mouse will say dig is queued.

when this bug occurred I had miner level materials already queued, but no miner level dupes. when one of my apprentice level miners got promoted to miner, the bug then occurred.

I don't have seasoned miners, so seasoned miner level required icon still shows up on those materials that need them to dig.

reloading save or game did not fix bug.

20180129223629_1.thumb.jpg.f65cec56efc27ba5d2a2e9e4de30c66e.jpg20180129223653_1.thumb.jpg.ebf23615fb7e1710d9e24344dd914c6d.jpg

Update: when promoting from apprentice miner to miner, the same bug happens to miner level materials. so materials like Abyssalite will also not show queued dig icon

Steps to Reproduce
queue apprentice miner level materials for digging without dupe with apprentice miner job. promote dupe to apprentice miner job. bug should occur.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

When you have a seasoned miner, none of the tiles that requires any lower rank miner to dig shows up at all. I've had to demote my miner just to see where I was digging. 

Share this comment

i was mistaken, the bug occurred when i made a dupe become a apprentice miner, then icons for queued materials at his level longer showed.

Share this comment