Microbe Musher "waiting for materials" even though it's full

Greybear
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

20190629191719_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Wait for the game to kill you

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Hi @Greybear,

If you could attach an affected save file, that would help us track down the specific problem you're seeing.

Some thoughts in the meantime, because you have more than one item queued, the building will attempt to request enough materials for more than one item to be crafted in advance. Once there are enough materials for one item, and the game is unpaused, and there is a dupe available to work, then production should proceed.

Edited by Brook
  • Like 1

Share this comment

55 minutes ago, Brook said:

Hi @Greybear,

If you could attach an affected save file, that would help us track down the specific problem you're seeing.

Some thoughts in the meantime, because you have more than one item queued, the building will attempt to request enough materials for more than one item to be crafted in advance. Once there are enough materials for one item, and the game is unpaused, and there is a dupe available to work, then production should proceed.

I don't have more than one item type listed - only liceloaf. This problem is occurring all the time in all my games. It doesn't resolve itself over time. I don't have a save file at the moment, but will give you one when I see the problem again.

Share this comment

37 minutes ago, Greybear said:

I don't have more than one item type listed - only liceloaf.

Sorry I wasn't clear, while you only have Liceloaf queued, it's queued "forever", as opposed to only a single item, and will therefor try to pre-fetch ingredients for more than one at a time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

Here is a save with another example of this problem, although a bit different. The microbe musher refuses to produce the last listed item, even thou there's free access to water.

20190703205738_1.jpg

Ad Hoc Wetlands.sav

Share this comment