Microbe Musher Stuck on Waiting for Materials

fatgunnerd
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Closed

image.thumb.png.c499eae644a5c20fd0a3977568413ec4.png

Steps to Reproduce
I am new to the game so not sure if I did anything special, but I was just playing the game and can't figure out why I couldn't make food.

User Feedback

You have the resources and duplicants available. My first guess, since you have idle duplicants, would be that the duplicants cannot reach both the resources and the microbe musher. Click on the errands tab when the microbe musher is selected; this will give us additional information.

A similar example in my game, the duplicants show up as "No pending deliveries", which means that no one can find any resources to deliver. This is also why I'm getting the "insufficient resources" icon.

20200105150107_1.thumb.jpg.912c932015fb628ffc5b6f4b021444cc.jpg

Please post your save game if you would like us to help more. Thanks!

Share this comment

Hi, I took a look at your save - the microbe musher is currently only accessible by two dupes, Bubbles and Stinky. Both of those dupes have Gastrophobia and cannot perform any cooking errands, including supplying the Musher. This is indicated by the "Not Permitted" text in your screenshot.

When I opened up the musher to be accessible to your other dupes, they began supplying and operating the Musher. Feel free to log a new bug if you encounter another scenario where the Musher gets stuck. Thanks for the report!

• Thanks 1

Share this comment