Microbe musher gets stuck

ThoroughbredFun
  • Pending

Not sure what triggers it but my guys are just constantly putting water into the musher but it always says its out of water. Restarting fixes it for like 1 cycle of the musher work.

Steps to Reproduce
everything is contaminated, not sure if that is the issue

User Feedback

I am not sure if my issue is caused by the same problem, but I could not get anyone to make food with the Microbe musher, after a while. It just said awaiting material delivery and did nothing else. I did notice this until my duplicants began to starve. I was able to restart the game and they began making food again, but unfortunately it seems that the latest save was close to a duplicants starvation death. I also noticed that they only made a small amount of food before they left, despite them still starving. When it was not working, the duplicants just stood around, with their movement path going all over the place. Even with the microbe musher on priority 9 did not help.

Edited by baconcow

Share this comment

I kinda had the same problem, at first they wouldn't make food, but then started to consume a ton of water and making barely any food.
https://gyazo.com/59c29aa3dab13ca09188965f39f75994
After they used up 270,000 kg of water, they continued to pull water from the empty tank. They also put this fake water into Super Computer as well. But did nothing too.

Share this comment

Same issue seems to crop up for me once I'm in the 120+ day and beyond range. Dupes continually pour dirt and water into the Microbe Musher but very rarely actually produce any food. Priority setting just seems to make the issue worse. The higher you put the priority, the more time the Dupes spend dumping food/water into it. I know now to make sure I have a farm going before I hit 100 days as you don't notice your food (calories) dropping until **poof** they are gone. Still convinced that food does seem to disappear (or perhaps doesn't properly get re-added when re-loading a game?) You can have 200k+ stored away in refrigerated state and before you know it everything is gone and your colony is in a death spiral. I've restarted multiple times from these (separate?) bugs.

Share this comment