Metal Refinery recipe queue bug

kurgut
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

[ IMPORTANT: I run this save on preview, however I started it on cosmic upgrade, the transition to preview was fine, I had to rebuilt the refinery to make it work work again]

hi, as you can see on the picture, I have asked some iron to refine in the metal refinery. I've got all what's needed: coolant, output pipe empty, raw iron in it. However, the status in the recipe menu indicates "no workable orders", and it doens't produce anything.

From what I saw, this happens with alsmot all commands: continuous, by x5, also with different recipes queued.

First it's nominal, but after one queued reciped have been proessed, it turns to "no workable orders".

The only way I've found to make it work is almost 1 by 1, or by chaging the amount I want, then the recipe status return nominal, but I've to check all the time.

Thanks for you work all devs.

Oxygen Not Included Screenshot 2018.12.04 - 10.26.13.44.png

Steps to Reproduce
-Have a working metal refinery -the issue should appear when asking it to process anything

User Feedback

i'd recommend attaching your save.   I've got a working refinery so its possible its particular to your build/situation.

Share this comment

I had a similar problem with metal refinery. It doesn't start copper production when i set it 1 to 5. But if i set it to continuous then it starts.

When i load the map today, there is no problem.

Also when reduce production count from 2 to 1, Next order field doesn't reset.

Edited by ElderAxe

Share this comment