Menus don't bounce back from bottom of screen

MadameHardy
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: OSX Pending

I play ONI on a Macbook laptop, latest OS release.   When I'm using the Jobs tab and get to the bottom of the jobs list, selecting the list of dupes available for the job results in the list being hidden off the bottom of the screen.  See screenshot.   It would be much better if the scrolling list moved up above the bottom of the screen; this is a fairly common UI behavior.  

Note that the screenshot shows all the real estate in the bottom right of my laptop.5c7c028484e63_ScreenShot2019-03-03at8_35_44AM.thumb.png.be2029a11b2ab8d1919ccd1872f0c86e.png

I've included my About This Mac as a screenshot, because MacOS is dumb and doesn't allow you to copy-paste.  By the way, your log file form only allows .txt and .mdmp files, even though the MacOS log file is named player.log.

Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 8.39.38 AM.png

Player.log

Steps to Reproduce
On a Macbook Pro, set up a save file with multiple dupes. Assign the role farmer to a dupe. Note that the scrolling list is hidden off the bottom right of the screen.

User Feedback

I tend to file bugs narrowly:   I observed this on X release of Y software on Z platform.   Doesn't mean it isn't happening elsewhere!

• Like 1

Share this comment