Memory Toggle not going to standby

Totta
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I made an automation setup for bunker doors/mechanized air locks, in which they would close at meteor showers, and then open again after (bunker doors right after, mechanized air locks given a certain time), so my mechanized air locks would "chew" the regolith 3 times before opening definitely.
Problem is, after a time, one of the memory toggles is running active, even though all status are inactive, and this is breaking all logic input. The other two are behaving as expected.

Any one would know why this is happening?

20190107114135_1.thumb.jpg.8aa221c818a6ce03078526aa09e72d6e.jpg

Supernova.sav

Steps to Reproduce
As follows on printscreen

User Feedback

It's not anormal to have a memory toggle with output at active state when the two inputs are inactives. ;)

The output only becomes inactive when the reset input becomes active, and stays active even when the first input is inactive. It's the purpose of a memory.

Take a closer look at your circuit and the timing of all these filters at the base. Maybe it's just normal. ;)

Eventually, link your save file here so that devs and players could take a look.

Share this comment

3 hours ago, Gwido said:

The output only becomes inactive when the reset input becomes active, and stays active even when the first input is inactive. It's the purpose of a memory.

I thought that way, but the other two memory toggles are inactive, even though they all get inactive signal at the same time.

I even tried a bypass solution, where I force the filter gate connected to the reset port to stay active for 1 second longer, to make sure the memory gets inactive on set port and active on reset port. It works as long as I'm ingame. Upon loading, the memory toggle goes active again, and I have to deconstruct and reconstruct it.

20190107172752_1.thumb.jpg.5f20557f3276f070e2a994099e5f0025.jpg

Feels weird.

3 hours ago, Gwido said:

Eventually, link your save file here so that devs and players could take a look.

Will do.

Share this comment