Meat/barbecue for automation rail? I don't think that's how it works dupes.

Menace_R32
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I had a conveyor rail qued up in the space biome and noticed that the dupes were making A LOT of deliveries to each section for a few days. Decided to leave it on a lower priority and assumed that some poor dupe was picking up grams of copper here and there and bringing it piece as a time.

I then noticed that they were delivering gold, for the copper rail, eventually this turned in to barbecue and meat. When I cancelled the rail I found a pile of meat and barbecue that could fill half a fridge.

Sorry I didn't take a screen cap of this issue. It occurred on the current build on steam last night on Oct 28th.

Steps to Reproduce
Build rail in space. Watch dupes clean out fridge building meat rail.

User Feedback

Did you use yellow alert at any point of construction? There is a similar case of dupes getting stuff mixed up.

Share this comment

No it was left as 5 and then I cancelled it maybe 3-4 cycles in once I realized they were just making work for the cleaners. I tried to re-create it so I could take a pic yesterday but was not able to. Edit: I forgot to mention, this was on a marathon session that went on way too long. I should have re-started the game a couple of times with how long I was playing.

Edited by Menace_R32

Share this comment