Massage tables and battery charges

Ezzie
  • Branch: Preview Branch Pending

First let me start off by saying that I absolutely hate that the massage tables need power.  The reason I hate this is because my dupes will try to use the massage table after running on the generator for literally 1 second. I have to disable the tables, allow the batteries to charge, then enable them.  Then half the time, the dupes at 100% wont use the massage tables at all!

Steps to Reproduce
Build massage table, connect to batteries/generators, watch chaos.

User Feedback

Make setups with 1 each of wheel, battery, massage table (connected with normal wire), set the wheel to pri9 and the table to pri8, max stress level on the table to your liking (I run mine with 40).

This should make sure that the battery is charged in case you need the table, in case it's drained the setting will make sure that it'll be charged fully by the dupe prior to using the table.

Regarding the 100% issue: I had a duplicant starve himself, as he was that busy to cry that he didn't eat...

Edited by Masterpintsman

Share this comment

3 hours ago, Masterpintsman said:

Make setups with 1 each of wheel, battery, massage table (connected with normal wire), set the wheel to pri9 and the table to pri8, max stress level on the table to your liking (I run mine with 40).

This should make sure that the battery is charged in case you need the table, in case it's drained the setting will make sure that it'll be charged fully by the dupe prior to using the table.

Regarding the 100% issue: I had a duplicant starve himself, as he was that busy to cry that he didn't eat...

Thank you! This was driving me insane!

Share this comment