Marie prefers to sleep on the floor

Gurgel
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Marie does not like the Cot ready for her and prefers to sleep on the floor. Her bed-indicator shows "comfy bed", but I do not actually have one. Seems she wants what she cannot have and sleeps on the floor in protest instead. This persists through save/load and multiple cycles. Manual assignment works. 

c036.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Load attached save, see Marie sleep on the rough when she does not have to.

User Feedback

There is a comfy bed in one of the poi ruins. She has associates herself with the comfy bed in there, but may not be able to reach it. You need to reassign her to the cot. You may need to do this again for every new duplicant you print until you destroy the comfy bed in the poi. 

Share this comment

I know about that bed. But it is not reachable by anybody and still invisible in the fog-of-war. Hence I call this a bug.

Share this comment

25 minutes ago, Gurgel said:

I know about that bed. But it is not reachable by anybody and still invisible in the fog-of-war. Hence I call this a bug.

If you used debug at one point to reveal the map, then that is likely when Marie associated herself with the bed. When you return fog of war, the buildings are still known, just not seen. If you never used debug on this map, then I suppose it could be considered a bug.

Share this comment

8 hours ago, yoakenashi said:

If you used debug at one point to reveal the map, then that is likely when Marie associated herself with the bed. When you return fog of war, the buildings are still known, just not seen. If you never used debug on this map, then I suppose it could be considered a bug.

I did not. And, interestingly the next dupe also did it, but my final on (of my usual 12 total) did not, despite no changes in reachability or visibility. It is a bug.

Share this comment