Main menu music keeps playing through gameplay

minespatch
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Started new game on the version with no dlc and it's playing the menu music through my gameplay which is causing the scores to clash.

Steps to Reproduce

Play game

Minespatch tutorial_cycle_0000.png

Minespatch tutorial.json

User Feedback

Are they merging before they are merged? :lol: (same bug ...maybe different game version?)

Edited by sakura_sk
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

2 hours ago, sakura_sk said:

Are they merging before they are merged? :lol: (same bug ...maybe different game version?)

I know you're laughing but yeah, seems that way. It's disruptive while playing. Usually the music is really cozy to listen to.

• Like 1

Share this comment

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

I know you're laughing but yeah

Sorry if it sounded "mocking". To be clear: I'm laughing at the situation and timing (filed the bug that was bugging me in DLC half an hour before your bug report because it wasn't resolved in the latest testing branch update). Timing seems a bit weird if this is also happening in the DLC free base game (there will be a testing period for base game too before the actual merging if I understand it right). The double music is just annoying...

In my case, it resolves itself after loading a save from the game menu and not the main menu (start game-> load save-> esc- menu->load save). It will eat some RAM (too much ram in case of bigger save maps with many cycles -another RAM leak bug happening) but If the first save load is a new game it won't be a big penalty.

I enjoy game music and sounds and I hope every disruptive sound bug to be resolved :tranquillity:

• Thanks 1

Share this comment