Liquid pipe germ sensor not working

Neotuck
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

This germ sensor remains active regardless of the settings on the germ threshold, it always sends out an active signal making it useless 8.thumb.png.4489e3d23505d104580c079745af8f95.png

Steps to Reproduce
build a pipe germ sensor and try to get the signal to turn off

User Feedback

Hi Neotuck,

The default state of the sensor currently defaults to on, which is confusing so I'll be fixing that in the next patch. That being said, as far as I can tell the sensor will behave properly if you pump stuff through it.

Just fyi, an empty pipe (vacuum) will not cause the sensor to go from on to off. You can think of it as a physical detector and the germs from the dirty water are still on the sensor so you need to pump a clean liquid through to get rid of them.

Thanks for the bug report!

Share this comment

So I have a bug where I have a loop in pipes to kill germs in a hot zone.  Every batch of (germ) water I send through will end up with 1-3 3800g beads of water that has zero germs but the Sensor says they have like 8000.  I have to flip the sensor to say over 0 germs for the water to go through but it is germ free.   Very frustrating because it messes up my whole water system.

Share this comment