Lavaratory and Shower destroying water

Wi11y
  • Pending
Good new everyone!

I`ve found than  Lavaratory and showers intakes 10 kg of water per second at max pressure in pipe (Each bkue cirlce - 10 kg kf water). But output only 1 kg ptr second of contaminated water (Each green-yellow circle - 1000 g). So it wasted huge amounts of water. However, according to the description it must not consume water at all, just converts it to contaminated water with the same amount.

12.png

13.png

14.png

15.png

Steps to Reproduce
Build a lavaratory, a shower. Connect it to pipes with max liquid pressure. Use it. Look at liquid layer to intake and output amounts.

User Feedback

Hello, i also find another problem with lavatory. when i build lavatory and removed toilets, my Dublicants don't use Lavatory. Maybe this connect something with author's problem 

Share this comment

Yeah I currently stopped using showers in my base. They destroy your water table so damn quick.

I think there are more situations in which water/gasses do not input/output the numbers that are listed.

Pumps transferring water to tanks also lose water on the way somehow. I never get to move the entire volume of water into another tank without losing water in the process.

Share this comment

30 minutes ago, Radje said:

Yeah I currently stopped using showers in my base. They destroy your water table so damn quick.

I think there are more situations in which water/gasses do not input/output the numbers that are listed.

Pumps transferring water to tanks also lose water on the way somehow. I never get to move the entire volume of water into another tank without losing water in the process.

May be due to the pipe temperature.. i guess

Share this comment