Invisible Combat - Fleeing ?

RonEmpire
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

My dupes are "Fleeing"   or running away but I'm not sure what's causing the Fleeing.   Fleeing is usually combat related?

Or are they fleeing from popped ear drums?  

Its as if they're getting attacked from  Pinch Roe that's far away. But there are none around.

Is it possible they're tasked to do something that's far away near a pinch roe on another side of the map  and its fleeing too early before even reaching the area?

x.jpg

Fleeing_bug.sav

Steps to Reproduce
not sure how to reproduce. maybe I can provide a saved game.

User Feedback

Attached it above.   Luckily I saved the game when the bug happened  - it was a few days ago.    It happens still now and then after that too.

11 hours ago, k_nicole said:

Hi @RonEmpire

Can you please provide your save file so that we can investigate.

Thanks.

FYI - I have a pinch near my water sieve so that it eats the Polluted dirt that comes out to make sand.  and its also above my food storage.  so its possible they're getting attacked or fleeing   when they're  planning to get food as their next task  but  they're not even near the task yet.

It generally happens around the rust biome area.

Noticed in the screen shot   Askhan is hungry.  so his task might be to get food next  and  there is a pinch there.

Edited by RonEmpire

Share this comment

Hi there,

I have exactly the same problem.
My dups are fleeing for no reason, at a random time and even get injured.

I do have a pokeshell stable around with non-frendly critters inside. My dups used to get attacked by them when entering the stable (I do not know if this is related but I've seen people talking about pokeshell "attacking" in distance dups in various forums).

Random_Fleeing_1.thumb.jpg.dd47ac11726a65028039d92a1a11dece.jpg5e0234cf28dbf_Fleeing_DupsStable.thumb.jpg.21051785eef9970978dec5e99096c934.jpg

Thank you for your help!

Cheers.

Share this comment