degr
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

General setup:

image.thumb.png.612aa7cb56fc9909634dfe32a9a16ae8.png

Power wires layout:

image.thumb.png.54b309408410c4ed9373a41115391554.png

Main power wire tooltip:

image.png.8c2fa3bc890e58303132e48feda4f873.png

Current load is sum of AT + AT + gas pump (1200 + 1200 + 240 = 2640)

Potential load is AT + gas pump (1200 + 240 = 1440), AT which is attached to transformer is not used for "Potential load"

Steps to Reproduce

repeat provided setup, check tooltip for main wire

• Like 1

User Feedback

21 hours ago, sakura_sk said:

That's why you need to have heavi-wat on their big end

How it related to the issue? It was about 'potential' load can't be less then 'current' load.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Transformers, they split the grid. If you hover over a wire, it will show that as separated. If you put automation to the transformer and turn it off, they will shut that part of the grid down. Transformers can draw max 1kw or 4kw so the potential load should be that max kw, right?

Share this comment

I repeat again, potential load can't be less then current load, because, potential load is a POTENTIAL MAXIMUM POSSIBLE load.

Have no idea what are you talking about. What does it mean "transformer split grid"? If so, why I can see accurate computation for "current load"? So, transformer split grid for "potential load", but did not split for "current load"?

• Like 1

Share this comment

But the potential load is lower than the current load, which makes no sense. The load that the transformer can draw does not seem to be added correctly?

Share this comment

Most probably computation done in a next way - for potential load transformer just always shows 0, while for current load transformer make sum of all active consumers. 

Share this comment

I'm not sure, it was fixed or not, because I install "FastTrack" mod, which redo many things, including power wires computation. Now it seems work correct. If it was not fixed, most probably solution could be extracted from "FastTrack".

Share this comment